Deviantart Meme1) What is your deviant-name and what does it mean?
Shirekat could either be Cheshire, or shire as in Hobbits of, and Kat's my name
2) Why did you join this site?
It's a wonderful community, and I wanted somewhere to put things, as well as become friends with all the wonderful people I've gotten to know since I joined.
3) What fandom(s) were you obsessed with when you joined?
Princess Tutu Labyrinth yeah, nothing much has changed
4) Were any of the fandoms you participate in currently brought about by this site?
Hmm Kirk/Spock, but I only like that one for giggles and the occasional joke they're so totally NOT gay
5) Look into your stats. What is your:
- most Favorited Deviation: Quarrel Colored
- most Viewed Deviation: Quarrel Colored
- most Commented Deviation:
Schizo Radio Challenge Round 2Fakiru again, 9:10-9:40 am 10/27/09
1. I Stand Alone Steve Perry
So he would dance for her, trying all the time to convince himself not to let her into his heart. He had always stood alone. That was his way. But her, with all her clumsiness and her quirks, had passed through his defenses into his heart. And it hurt. Everything he had succeeded in forgetting about was flooding back. All the memories, everything that could never be. Including her. And yet he didn't blame her. He guessed that was the way when you loved someone. So he would fight for her. He would lose he was sure to lose it had been written long ago. But then, he had always fought and lived alone. What would be the difference in dying alone for her?
2. Once Upon a December Deana Carter
She was dreaming again. In her dream, she stood on human legs upon the surface of her lake. The familiar mist surrounded her, but she was alone. On the edges of her vision Rue, Mytho, and Faki