2. Peter Pan
01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Crowley) or 11 (Mytho)? What subjects would they teach?
Crowley. He would teach something about Early Christian history XD
02. Do you think 2 (Peter Pan) is hot? How hot?
F*ck yes! So hot! FAITH, TRUST, AND LEATHERerr, I mean pixie dust I mean no God, he's way too young to be hot why would you even ask such a question, you pervert
03. 12 (Femio) sends 8 (Ahiru) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
He sends her to find someone who can love her better than he can, because he is unworthy. She runs into Fakir right away. Literally, most likely. Problem solved.
04. What is or would be 9 (Sarah)'s favorite book?
I really wanna say Pride and Prejudice, though the Sarah in me is saying, "What?! PSH! What are you talking about? That's not my . favorite book of all time nggghOMG I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH!!!"
05. Would it make more sense for 2 (Peter Pan) to swear fealty to 6 (Crowley), or the other way around?
Peter would totally ally with a demon of Hell. I can't guarantee how long it would last, but Crowley can take care of himself. He has his ways.
06. For some reason, 5 (Aziraphale) is looking for a roommate. Should he/she share a studio apartment with 9 (Sarah) or with 10 (Reginald)?
On the one hand, there's craziness with a stalker staking out the apartment and leaving creepy gifts, and on the other hand, there's craziness with the stalker leaving the apartment late at night to stake out another apartment and leave creepy gifts. I'm not entirely sure Aziraphale would have any idea how to deal with Reginald. He's just not proper and British enough. His idea of tea-time is madness. So, I think he'd have to go with Sarah. He's an agent of Heaven. I'm sure he can knock some sense into Jareth. I feel like he would pretty much be acting like Sarah's father a lot of the time, when it came to Jareth. And of course he would walk in on them at least once XD (Wait, sorry. I'm going to stop contemplating this. *deep breaths* Moving on.)
07. 2 (Peter Pan), 7 (Rue) and 12 (Femio) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Oh, God What do I How do I even ? They'd be at a restaurant in Italy, just because I can, and and they'd talk about their relationship issues actually, yeah. They'd most definitely talk about their relationship issues, because all of them have some sort of commitment issues
08. 3 (Fakir) challenges 10 (Reginald) to a duel. What happens?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "You cheated." "
09. If 1 (Jareth) stole 8 (Ahiru)'s most precious possession, how would she get it back?
Well, she'd have 13 hours to run the Labyrinth, of course, to get Fakir back, if Jareth didn't get tired of tormenting him before then. Oh, the Drosselmeyer-esque fun Jareth would have with a captive Fakir
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Rue) and 12 (Femio) both attain what they most desire.
The Love of a Prince. Make of that what you will.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Alice) and 1 (Jareth) to work together?
All I would need was a scenario where Reggie got Jareth mad at him. That's really all it would take. In other words, not much, considering both Reggie and Jareth
12. If 7 (Rue) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
We would be fast friends. We would do girly things like go shopping together, and swap relationship tips, and watch romcoms and laugh and cry our asses off, and probably bake cookies, and make pancakes, and just have a grand old time.
13. If you could command 3 (Fakir) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA (Oh, and turn Ahiru human again. That's a good start.)
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Mytho)?
HA! Sadly, no. Pretty much, no. No. Just no. I mean, yeah, but no. Not really, no.
15. If 9 (Sarah) had to choose sides between 4 (Alice) and 5 (Aziraphale), which would it be?</b>
I think she'd go with Alice. Alice also has a little twist to her character. Aziraphale's too good for Sarah. She'd also identify with Alice's problems A LOT Like, REALLY.
16. What might 10 (Reginald) shout while charging into battle?
"FOR ALICE!!!!!!" Or "DON'T LET'S BE SILLY!!!!" or "CLEAN CUP CLEAN CUP MOVE DOWN MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!!" Or any number of things, really, depending on the time of day and the weather.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Ahiru), which song would you choose?
"Falling Slowly" by The Swell Season, from the movie Once.
18. 1 (Jareth), 6 (Crowley), and 12 (Femio) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Jareth, no contewell, Crowley is a demon of Hell Femio would just have no chance. Cue the running of the bulls through the restaurant. Jareth would try to use that as a distraction to get at the pancake, only to find that Crowley has already got it in his mouth.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Peter Pan) to use on 10 (Reginald)?
"You like Alice, and Alice likes me, so the transitive property states that we should get together." *seductive eyebrows* ( I'm also pretty sure that's not how that rule works but anyway, they're sitting in a bar both drinking away their Alice sorrows.)
20. What would 5 (Aziraphale) most likely be arrested for?
Indecent exposure. I blame Crowley. I'm sure Az does, too.
21. What is 6 (Crowley)'s secret?
He's kinda in love with Az which is totally a secret because of reasons. That's probably why he jokes about it so often, because he doesn't want Az to know And I'm pretty sure that Hell wouldn't approve of it though Freddie Mercury would
22. If 11 (Mytho) and 9 (Sarah) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Hmm depends on the restrictions on magic. In a regular footrace, Mytho would probably win, just because he's in better shape as a ballet dancer. If there's magic, all bets are off. Mytho could use his waltz of the flowers power, and Sarah, you know, can reorder time, potentially Though technically, if Sarah is left strictly to her own devices, Mytho would definitely win either way, which would infuriate Sarah to no end, of course
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Rue) or 8 (Ahiru)?
Ahiru. She's more talkative No, Rue. She's calmer . Ummm um. Rue. She's more intimidating.